A’sh candles are hand poured with love.
Your first burn should always be no less than 2-3 hours, as this creates a memory burn which will ensure your candle burns evenly throughout its candle life.
Each time you burn your candle, burn to the outer edge of the glass to prevent your candle from tunnelling, this will ensure you get the best out of your Luxury Candle.
Always trim the wick to 5mm before relighting, as this prevents a large flame and the wick from mushrooming and smoking which can lead to a dirty glass. If you forget to trim the wick and the glass is sooty inside, simply trim the wick and wipe the inside of the glass with a paper towel or wet wipe before relighting, this will ensure your glass vessel stays beautiful. Visit our accessories tab on our website for Wick trimmers.
Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time as the vessel can overheat and potentially crack.
Always leave 1cm of wax at the bottom of the candle vessel to avoid the glass overheating when empty.
Never leave your candle unattended or burn in reach of small children or pets.
Burn within sight.
Keep away from things that catch fire.
Keep away from children.
Candle Safety Instructions
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 5mm during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Do not burn a A'sh Candle more than 4 hours at a time.
5. Stop burning when 1cm (1/2 inch) of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass.
6. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
7. Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
8. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
9.Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
Candle Care Guide - How to get the best performance out of your Glasshouse Fragrances Triple Scented Soy Candle.
1. Prevent soot from forming on the glass by keeping wicks properly placed and trimmed.
2. Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
3. Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
5. Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
6. If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow to cool and clean with a dry paper towel.
7. When not in use, keep candle covered to avoid dust build-up.
8. Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame. If not available, blow gently and steadily on the flame until it is extinguished.
9. Container candle burn times will vary. Fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions affect the time a candle will last.
Our clear glass signature vessel is bare faced and beautiful and the creamy soy blend wax is visible through the clear glass, unlike other vessels which may hide any blemishes or slight imperfections in the candle.
The most common type of blemish in clear glass vessels are wet spots. The term “wet spots” in candle making refers to the spots or patches in container candles that appear to have air, or a wet spot showing through the glass or transparent container and the candle wax. Wet spots are extremely common and are caused by temperate changes. i.e if the candle has cooled too quick or the glass was too cold for the wax. Wet spots do not affect the burning of the candle in any way.
Our signature Glass is reusable as a cocktail glass, wine or spirit glass. Once the candle is finished remove the wick sticker and wick tab from the candle. Scrape out any unused wax and wash the glass in warm soapy water.
We hope you enjoy your A’sh Candle