Your Reed Diffuser Care Guide
Made from the highest-quality reeds, it’s important to care for reeds that come with your diffuser. This product is for gently infusing fragrance through rooms and living spaces.
How to take care of your reed diffuser
Where you choose to put your reed diffuser should ensure it suits the space it's in. Rotate your reeds once a week to maintain your fragrance levels, or more frequently to create a burst of fragrance. Place your reed diffuser on a stable surface where it will be out of the reach of children and pets and ensure it’s placed away from electrical appliances in case of a spill.
High vs low airflow
- High airflow areas will cause reeds to dry out faster, so may need rotating more often
- Low airflow areas may require fewer rotations
Large vs small space
- Large rooms may require more reeds to maintain fragrance throughout the space
- Small rooms may require fewer reeds, so the fragrance isn’t too overpowering
Diffuser care instructions
1. Unscrew the black cuff and carefully remove the stopper.
Do this over a sink or wipeable surface in case of overspill upon removal. Avoid doing so over delicate or porous surfaces.
2. Replace the black cuff. Place reeds in your chosen A’sh fragrance oil and leave for up to 1 hour.
3. After an hour, rotate the reeds over, so the top of your reeds have the chance to soak in your fragrance.
Ensure the whole reed soaks up your chosen fragrance oil. This helps to ensure your fragrance will diffuse through the entire reed.
4. Depending on desired fragrance output, place between 2-5 reeds in the oil.
The more reeds you add, the more intense the fragrance output. Fewer reeds can be used for a less intense fragrance, or as a style choice.
5. Flip reeds occasionally to refresh the scent
By following these tips, you’ll be able to get the most out of your reed diffuser. If you have any more questions on how to take care of your reed diffuser, please feel free to contact us.
- Do not light the diffuser reeds
- Place your reed diffuser on a stable surface, out of reach from children or pets
- Be sure to keep your diffuser well away from electrical appliances in case of a spill.
- Do not allow the fragrance oil to drip onto delicate countertops.
- Do not allow product to be inhaled directly on come in direct contact with skin or eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.